Monday, August 8, 2011

Phone Blogging

Well, I'm putting Ethan to bed, which consists of sitting in a chair next to his bed, waiting for him to doze off. Teeth have been brushed, stories have been read and prayer has been said. So I entertain myself by goofing off on my phone until he's asleep. If I didn't, I might fall asleep in this chair myself!

So I am obviously WAY behind on my blog, which isn't a huge deal, since I constantly update our lives on Facebook. I think it's very important, since it's one of the only ways I can keep some family updated on what's going on with us. It's hard when loved ones are scattered across the country. So I'm not going to try to update the blog by going back. I'm going to try and move forward. Being able to do some of this from my phone is a blessing. Usually when I turn my computer on I have little grubby fingers trying to play on it. :-) Makes it hard to get things done.

My blog has fallen behind, mainly, due to me wanting to spend more quality time with my husband. I'm a lucky girl to have him home most every night and I don't want to take that for granted. Also in the past year, I lost my grandmother to Pulminary Fibrosis. Because of this, less important things have fallen to the wayside, and I've spent more time taking the kids to visit family in Riverside when I can. I want them to know the last great-grandfather they have and to also let him see the kids. Life is too short to not spend with your family, if you are on good terms with them.

I know that was a bit vague, but I am typing this from my phone! (Technology is so cool)

My goals from this point forward are to try and blog once a week. Hopefully with pictures. I may get a couple of phone posts up each day, just so I can chronicle what goes on day to day. I do want this to be a type of journal for myself and family, so keeping it semi up to date would be great! I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Yay! So glad you are posting again!