Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Park Day!

Today we had a pretty relaxing day. I woke up with Ethan this morning and let Jason sleep, because he ahs been tending to us while we have been sick. I FINALLY was feeling better today, so I got up. Anyways, once Jason woke up, we ran a couple of errands, and then came home to let Ethan nap. He napped pretty long, so after he woke up, we took him to a nearby park so he could burn off energy and be able to sleep tonight. He had a blast. It was pretty cold, but there was a set of twins there about his age, and they had so much fun running around together. Good times! So here are the pictures I took, because you KNOW I always have to take pictures!



The back of Ethan...I just thought it was cute, even though it's his back.
Talking through the speaker to Daddy

He had a cute smile, and when I asked him to smile again, this is what I got....I wonder where his inner ham comes from? ;)


Enjoying the swings



Ethan climbing a "Spider-web"

He would have gone all the way to the top if we didn't stop him!

Isn't he the most adorable thing?

Fireman Ethan!

Ethan with the twins



Also today, Ethan kept introducing us as his parents. He would tell the kids, "Those are my parents" We didn't even know he knew how to use the word! What was funnier, was that he said, "Those are my parents....Jason and Mommy" LOL!

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

One of my favorite pictures of Tyler is a picture of his back too! My mother in law loves it also. Something about a kids back is so cute for some weird reason...That park looks fun!