Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Visit from Dean!

On Sunday, my brother Dean and his family came over for dinner at my grandma's house. They were down visiting from Idaho, and it was a really short visit, but it was nice to see everyone. I don't have a whole lot of pictures because I wanted to visit more than anything, but my mom took some too. Here they are!


Ethan and Carter playing the piano together. They are only 9 months apart in age.
More piano. My mom took these 2 pictures. Cute. Thanks Mom!
Ethan and Carter in the pool.
While everyone was swimming, Ethan shouted, "Frog!" Well, there was a little frog jumping around in the water. My brother Dean finally caught it. This is the best picture. It's sitting on his thumb.
Everyone in the pool
Ethan and Carter
My mom took this picture of Ethan jumping.

Carter and my sister-in-law Shawna
Ethan and Grayson. Grayson will be 8 in September!
Carter
My brother Dean and Carter
Shawna, Grandma, Mom and Auntie.
It was great to visit with my brother and his family and I can't wait to see them again. We only get to see them about once a year, so this was nice!

No comments: