Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Mom is Home!

On Friday, Ethan and I got to go pick my mom up from the airport. It was a long ride, but it was worth it. We are so glad to have her home. Ethan wanted to get out of the car to hug grandma, but couldn't, so he was crying in the carseat, but grandma made it all better. She had his favorite candies waiting...M&M's! I think he's glad she's home.


My mom holding Ethan.
My mom got this fish flag for Ethan in Japan. You are suppossed to hang it outside if there are young males in the house. We aren't hanging it up, but Ethan loves swinging it around. He also likes me to hold it and he pretends he is a bull running through it. Ole! Thanks Mom!
This is how the flag would look hanging up. Sorry the fish are turned the wrong way.
Ethan and Grandma
Welcome Home Mom!

No comments: