Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ethan!

On Thursday, I took a few pictures. This one is at my mom's and Ethan was riding the water bottle...there is one that I didn't post where he lined them up and said, "Train!" Everything is a train....

A picture of Ethan's BooBoo's. Monday he split his lip, and Wednesday, he fell while we were at Chick-Fil-A and busted his nose...Ouch!
He was soo excited watching The Polar Express....He likes the part when they say,"All Aboard!"
Thursday Ethan didn't get a nap because we got home so late the night before, that he slept in until 8:15. After we had lunch with Jayson, we went to my grandma's and he was really tired... this is how he fell asleep!
Sleeping standing up. This tells me that my child still needs his nap during the day. This has never happened to us before. He goes so much, I never thought he would fall asleep standing up...and kinda leaning on the couch.

The only downside to this is that on Thursday night, Ethan developed a fever. I don't know how high it was that night because I didn't have a thermometer. I went and bought one this morning around 10:30 and it was 100.4. He was much hotter during the night. I don't know what made him have a fever, but he seems to be doing better. I hope he is back to his usual self soon!

2 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

Tyler says, "All Aboard!" all the time too! haha I think it's a little boy thing. ALL little boys love trains. Sorry he had a fever but thats so cute that he fell asleep standing up.

Pure Images said...

I am sorry Ethan got sick! What a bummer! Hopefully you guys get some good rest this weekend and he gets over it. =(