Sunday, May 4, 2008

Farmer's Market

Yesterday, we decided to go to the Farmer's Market in L.A. We had read about and wanted to go for a date night, but we got lost, so we decided to go when we could take Ethan. So, yesterday we went and had a lot of fun. It was interesting to walk around and see and smell all the good food! It all looked so yummy, especially the fresh produce. It was hard not to buy a whole lot of food. I did buy 2 artichokes because they were a dollar a piece and they are so good when you cook them. I had one last night, and I am going to cook the other one tonight! Yummy!

Anyways, as always, I took some pictures. I will post again with the more artsy pictures I took, but this has the pictures of us people. Hope you enjoy!


Ethan and I on the trolley that went from The Grove to the market. He loved it!

Ethan and Daddy on the trolley
Cool Shades. Hey Baby!
A clever picture I took. This was also on the trolley.
Farmer's Market.


We got to this fountain just as it started it's Bellagio-esque water show. Ethan said the water was jumping.
How high is it?
Watching the trolley go by.
Okay, how do you like Ethan's face? Jason looks really good here, and Ethan is channelling a grumpy old man...
Checking out the sights



Having a Dino-shaped donut at the market.
Posing boys.
Riding on dad's shoulders.
THIS is one of my new fave photos. I love it!
These fish that were in the fountain were HUGE! It was probably the same length as Ethan.


Trying on a cute wolf hat.
Ethan checking out the "dino" dog. Really neat sculpture.
They were looking at a pigeon.
Our nummy breakfast.
So excited!



We had a really great time. I can't wait for the next family outing.



1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Awwm it looks like you guys had so much fun!