Monday, June 15, 2009

My Dad came to visit!

My dad and his girlfriend Joy came down to visit and we all went to Disneyland on June 8th. Joy is actually pretty nice and we had a great time. It was pretty much her first time at Disneyland and the first time my Dad has been back in like, 30 years. So it was neat showing them all the new stuff.



Dad and Joy

My big boy!

Dad, Joy and I went on Pirates. I clicked this picture right when the ride started and it jolted us, so that's the face my dad had.

In line for the Haunted Mansion. My dad was the paparazzi.

Ethan and I went to ride Winne the Pooh while the others rode Indiana Jones. I can't wait until Ethan is tall enough to go with us. But I got this great picture, so I can't really complain.

There is a petting zoo behind Big Thunder Mountain Railroad so we let Ethan go pet the goats for a bit.


Dale!

We had a Grumpy sighting!

We tried on a bunch of hats.






Riding Autopia
Ethan with Buzz

Mary Poppins

Ethan outside Astro Blasters

Playing the piano in Mickey's house

Mickey!

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

I love the one of him in the rock wall! So cute!