Monday, June 15, 2009

A BBQ with friends and family

On June 6th, we had a BBQ at my grandma's house with my brother and his girlfriend Morgan, her parents and a couple of Adam's military buddies. It was kind of a belated Memorial Day BBQ. We had alot of fun and it was nice to get to know my brother's girlfriend better. Here are a couple of pictures.



My mom decorated my grandma's stools that sit our by the pool. She just used towels and ribbon. I think they turned out pretty cute!

One of the plants my grandma had by the pool.

Ethan being silly!

Our flag.

Ethan with Grandma and Poppy

Two of my favorite people in the world.

This is Alaina. She is the daughter of my brother's college buddy Joe. She kept following Ethan around. She absolutely loved him.

My brother Adam at the grill

Poppy talking to Morgan's dad.

Jason!

Jason and Julio, one of Adam's military buddies.

Alaina decided she couldn't hide her feelings for Ethan any longer. She went in for a kiss and ended up tackling Ethan to the floor to get it!

Boom! Boom! Firepower!

Showing us the moves!

We had a very nice day with everyone.

No comments: