Monday, June 15, 2009

My Brother, the Battery Commander

On June 9th, my brother got command of his own battery. He is a Captain in the Marine Corps and he is in the Artillery. So, Ethan and I went down to 29 Palms with some more of my family to witness the Change of Command ceremony. It was very short but neat to see.




My Dad and Uncle Bryan standing with my brother.
Dad and Adam

USMC 311 Kilo Battery

Ethan and Gabe were collecting rocks.

Adam and Morgan

Dad and Ethan

The family that came to support Adam

My brother. I'm so proud of him!

The passing of command (Adam's on the left, receiving command)


Having some cookies

Poppy and Bryan

Aunt Silvia, Mom and Auntie

Mom, Adam and Morgan

Adam and Ethan....they look alike huh? Kinda scary. ;-)

I am so proud of my brother and everything that he has accomplished. I support him and the military and all that they stand for. I know that they are in place to protect us if ever we should need it and I know that they are lucky to have my brother as one of their commanders.

No comments: