Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Monday was my grandma's 77th birthday. I drove out to Riverside and then my mom took us to eat at the Olive Garden. My grandma chose it because we don't eat there very often. We had a good time, and Ethan was pretty much well behaved. After we ate, we got a phone call that my cousin and his baby girl, Carly, were at my grandma's to wish her a happy bday. So we hurried on back there to visit with them for awhile. It was nice to spend time over there with them. The Saturday before, the whole family came over for pie and pizza. It was nice to catch up with family that we haven't seen for a couple of months. Happy Birthday Grandma!



Grandma and Ethan were playing rockets and cracking each other up!
Ethan after enjoying some birthday gelato. Yummy!
Ethan, my mom, and Carly
Little Miss Carly. She's 6 months old this month! And she loved when I pointed the camera at her!
Carly and Ethan holding hands
Ethan and Lauren helping my grandma open presents on Saturday night.
Ethan and Gabe were watching a movie and then Morgan walked in front. Lol!


Again, Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Lauren is so big! Glad you guys had so much fun!