Tuesday, April 15, 2008

After the Fields...

So after, the flower fields, Crystal and I took the kids to get Hot Dog on a Stick for dinner. The kids were really good. Then we walked around the corner to let them burn off some energy at the Outlet Mall that was right there. I didn't even know there was one! Anyways, here are some pictures!


Ok, so I guess I can't ride these anymore.
Me and Crystal
Ethan and Brielle
Brielle was SCREAMING "Cheese!" I guess she thought she smiled better when she was loud!
Ethan with the monkey.
Elijah
Ethan with Bert and Ernie

So happy for hot dogs!
Okay, I know this isn't the best picture, but he was just hugging me so tight that we squished. Too cute!
Playing with his reflection under the table
More car fun!
They both couldn't fit IN the car, so Ethan sat on the monkey's lap and swung a leg over!


So much fun. It was good to get out and do something!

No comments: