Friday, February 6, 2009

Hockey

A few weeks ago, we went to one of Matt's hockey games. Matt is on of Jason's brothers, for those of you who don't know. Anyways, the timing worked out perfectly, and since Ethan and I have never been, it was a treat. Ever since, Ethan has been running around wanting to play hockey. Here are a couple of pictures:



Here is Matt number 19.
Ethan and Papa, roughhousing

Ethan and Jason...I thought they were sitting alike in this picture so I thought I'd post it.


Ethan being a cheese



Keeping warm




Running around posing





He was coming for Jason!


Matt's team won the game. It went into overtime and then a shootout. It was pretty good for our first time.

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Yay, you blogged!!! =) Ethan is so cute with that little beenie on! I love it! Hockey IS pretty interesting. I watch it TOO much though. Zac is a huge Red Wings fan, so I watch it at least two times a week. LOL.