Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Washing the cars

On Saturday, after my lovely dental experience, we also picked up our truck from the shop. It had a busted radiator.... so now it's fixed and Ethan and I can drive places again. Yay! Anyways, it had been sitting for awhile and it was dirty, so when we got it back home, Jason decided to wash both cars (ie. squirt them with water...soap comes later).

He had Ethan help, which lasted about 2 minutes, and then he wanted to go inside and watch Spider-Man. But I got a couple of cute pictures first. Please enjoy!



Ethan wiping down the truck
Ethan's a big helper!
He asked if we could put water in.... I said no...
Helping Daddy switch cars. He was so happy to drive!
I told him to look at me and this is what I got. Camera shy like his uncle....


No comments: