Friday, May 1, 2009

So, I got a new camera....

So a few days before Jason lost his job, we got a tax refund, and we decided to get me a nice SLR camera for my birthday. I've been wanting one for a very long time, and we thought it was the perfect time. Oh well, at least I have something nice to document Ethan with. No more fun stuff for awhile. So here are some pictures from our first time at a park with the new camera.



I like this picture because Ethan's eyes look really green to me and I LOVE that because my eyes are green too!



Cool swing shot

Climbing

My Jason. He likes how his picture comes out with this camera. I like how green the leaves look in the background.

Up close! I'm so glad I have this camera to take great flower pictures! It's one of my passions to take pictures of flowers.

My boys climbing

I thought this leaf looked cool dried up in the mud.

Jason teaching javelin throwing with a stick.

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

I love the side swing picture!