Monday, May 4, 2009

Carly turns one!

It's amazing how time flies by. Being a parent does that to you. Then it goes by even faster when kids that are younger than yours start growing up. My cousin Justin has a little girl, Carly, and she just turned one. Oh my gosh! I can't believe it has already been a year. They celebrated her birthday last weekend, on the 25th of April, by having a BBQ at their house. Here are some pictures I took at the party.



They had a cute little bubble blowing area set up. Her party was ocean themed and so cute!

Ethan riding the rope swing.

Justin and his little girl!

Ethan blowing bubbles

Walking with Abby.

Carly!

She's so cute!

Ashley's friend made this cake for her!


Ashley made this little cake for Carly...it's an octopus and it's all natural...apple cake with banana frosting.

My cousin Chelsea with her niece Carly! Aren't they both gorgeous?!

Justin with Poppy

Carly and Ashley after they opened all of the birthday loot.

Getting ready to eat cake!

Yum!

What? I'm eating!

Ethan found Justin's 3 wheeler.....

.....and fireman hat.

Happy 1st Birthday Carly!

No comments: