Friday, May 1, 2009

200th post!

So I've been away from my blog for over a whole month, and ALOT has happened. First of all I am posting this as my 200th blog post. I can't believe I have posted that many, but I still know some people who have probably posted more! I have really enjoyed having this blog, so here's to many more to come.

I just wanted to get this down somewhere in case not everyone knows, but most people do. Jason was laid off from his job the last day of March. We never thought it would happen to us, which is dumb to think, because that's usually who it happens to...people who think they are safe. Everyone has trying times, and we are actually doing ok, considering the lack of funds. Jason has been working very hard to make sure he can find little jobs to fill in the gaps that his unemployment doesn't cover. I'm so very proud of the way that he is taking care of us. He is kind of enjoying not having a conventional job, because we are able to spend time together. But I will feel better when we have something steady again.

We also took a trip to Utah for Easter Break. We had it planned before he ever lost his job, and we needed a getaway, so we went ahead and went. It was so nice visiting with our friends and seeing a place I had never seen before. I'm going to post our trip nest on here. Hopefully I can get everything posted today.

No comments: