Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Fabulous Weekend

I haven't written any new posts because we have been pretty busy! Having lots of fun with lots of pictures to come, but I just wanted to sum it up!

It's Labor Day weekend and Ethan came home from school Friday with no homework. Woohoo! So I decided to take the boys to the mall, which I don't ever do by myself. I am trying to get better at things like this. There is a weekend long event happening at the mall because they opened a bunch of new stores and updated their play area. Radio Disney was there with fun stuff and there was face painting, balloon animals, and all kinds of crafts. So we went, did some stuff and had dinner.

The next day we went again, and today we went again. Dad was able to come with us today.

Let me back up to yesterday: one of my friends had her baby! So Jason told me to go have a night to myself. I went and picked up my mom and we went to visit her in the hospital. Cute little baby boy! After that, my mom and I went to have dinner and dessert. It had been forever since just the two of us did something so it was nice. With all the visiting, I didn't end up home until midnight. My husband is the greatest!

This evening we went to my aunt's to celebrate her two youngest daughters' birthdays. It was a lot of fun and nice to visit with the family.

I want to post some pictures, and when I do, I'll elaborate more. Have a happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: