Friday, June 20, 2008

He's Home!

As most everyone knows, my brother, Adam, is in the Marine Corps. He has been stationed in Okinawa, Japan for the past 3 years. During his time in the Corps, he has been deployed 4 times it Iraq. Today, he has ended his tour in Japan, and will now be stationed in Virginia, where he will be attending a class for the year, which means he won't be deployed to Iraq during that time. We are so glad that he is back in the states. He flew into Seattle, WA today to pick up a new truck he bought there. My Dad flew over to meet him, and they are en route back to Idaho. Early next week, he will be driving down here and he will be with us thru the 4th of July at least, before he has to drive to Virginia. I just wanted everyone to know how proud I am of my brother. So I put together a few pictures I have of him. Adam, I am so proud of you and I love you very much. Thank you for making this country safer for our family and friends!

I hope everyone enjoys these pictures!


My two brothers and I with my sister in law Shawna and our kids. This was with my grandma B before she died this year. We were all able to be together for my grandpa's funeral. I am so blessed that we were all together.
Adam and Dean just chillin.
Adam showing Ethan what a real car is.
This was the first time Adam met Ethan. He was 9 months old.
I think he will make a great father one day...even though he could work on his holding technique a bit.
Pondering life in Japan...unfortunately, I didn't take this picture...I wish!
Blowing out birthday candles 2 years ago...it was belated then....but we still had a great time.
My brother is the one with the crazy mustache in the middle. His 2nd or 3rd deployment to Iraq. I can't keep him straight. He lost the marine on his right that time around. War sucks.
Most recent picture I have. My mom took this on her recent trip to Japan to visit my brother.
Adam and mom. They had a good time.


God Bless those who serve our country and give up their everyday comforts so that we might live in freedom and safety. Semper Fidelis. Always Faithful.
I love you Big Brother!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

I am glad he is back home and safe. =) Tell him Chris said to call him. =)