Monday, June 23, 2008

Graduation Party

On Friday, we drove down to my uncle's house to celebrate my cousin graduating. It was alot of fun. Here are some cute pictures from the evening.




My cousin opening her present from her parents....she's holding her e-ticket to London. She gets to go for 3 weeks. Awesome!
Reading her card from her parents. Her dad wrote her a really nice poem for her.... it was really sweet.
Amanda and her dad, after she read her poem.
Me and Grandpa


Amanda baked red velvet cupcakes...they were yummy!
Goofballism runs in our family. Amanda was showing me how excited she is to be graduated....

My mom and Grandpa
Amanda's graduation hat. I had to take a picture of the bling, and no, it did not come standard. She switched out her tassle.

Congratualtions again Amanda!


2 comments:

Pure Images said...

I can't believe she graduated! How crazy! She is getting so old!

Pure Images said...

I can't believe she graduated! How crazy! She is getting so old!