Friday, June 20, 2008

Father's Day!

For Father's Day we went over to my grandma's house to hang out with everyone. It was nice being with everyone to celebrate fathers. Ethan enjoyed some yummy cake and swimming with his cousins!



Mmmmm! Cake!
"I know it's Father's Day, but don't touch my cake, Dad!" he seemed to say....
Great-Grandma bought Ethan this cute suit that has floatation built in. Ethan LOVED it! I mean he went CRAZY! Easiest way to get some sort of life perserver on him. He even modeled it.
He looks like a big buff guy....my little man is growing up!
Jason got him used to jumping in and getting his head under. Good job!
Practicing swimming.
Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4

Easing in this time
Ethan loves swimming with Daddy
Cheese!
Happy Father's Day Dad!
He even left his mark on me....




No comments: