Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Hose...

Today while we were at my grandma's, Ethan and I played outside, blowing bubbles and playing with the water hose. Believe it or not, Ethan has not had the opportunity to play in a garden hose yet. So I decided to let him get down and dirty...and wet. I rolled up his pants and let him go. He was having so much fun, but he did slip in the puddle and get mud on his pants. He also kept turning the hose on himself and drenching his pants. All and all, he had a good day!



The front of his pants.
His muddy booty...not too bad though.


3 comments:

Pure Images said...

To cute! I love the summer! The kids have the opportunity to be crazy in the water!

Pure Images said...

To cute! I love the summer! The kids have the opportunity to be crazy in the water!

Desirae Badger said...

You can't call it good fun unless you get a little dirty, right?