Friday, February 24, 2012

Late Night

It's after midnight and I'm sitting with Ethan in his room, waiting for him to fall back asleep. His nose has been stuffy and it's hard for him to get comfortable, so sometimes Jason or I end up in here with him until he falls back asleep. That's where blogging from my phone comes in handy! Keeps me from falling asleep in his room. :-)

Today I had a pretty good day. Yesterday I was very irritable and cranky. Today I went out with the mindset that I would be in a better mood. I also did all the dishes and tidied up most of the kitchen. I probably did more than I should have because my back hurt at the end of the day. But I feel so much happier and calmer in a clean house. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get some laundry done and organize the office. Also clean out the car. I'm not sure how far I'll get but I'm going to try my hardest.

Aidan is giving me some kicks right now, which is a bit distracting, but I love it. It's the coolest feeling/sensation in the world. :-)

I am looking forward to meeting this new little guy. Will he be as active as his brothers or will he be the calm one? My gut says active. I still can't believe I will have 3 soon. Crazy!

Well, I think Ethan is back asleep, so I'm going to try and sneak out and get some sleep. This mama needs it!

No comments: