Thursday, December 6, 2007

A playdate

A couple of weeks ago, Ethan and I drove down to Oceanside to have a playdate with my friend Crystal. Crystal and I have not hung out for a long time, but have since re-started our friendship. It's slow and steady, but good so far. Ethan had a blast playing with Crystal's little girl, Brielle. Here are some pictures from the day:
Ethan riding a motorcycle.
He loved these rocks. He thought they were better than the play equipment.
Ethan with the rocks.
Look! What's that?
Going down a slide.
He really liked climbing in and out of this thing.

Brielle and Ethan on the plane.

Climbing on rocks. Such a boy!




We had fun, and I can't wait to do it again. But I need time to recoop from the long drive. I think it took almost 3 hours to get home. Yikes!




No comments: