Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Shower for Michael

On Saturday, my cousin threw me a baby shower. She had help from my mom and my sister-in-law Morgan. She did such a great job and it made me feel so special. More people came than I expected, which just made me feel so loved!


Here is the food table

A diaper cake one of the family friends made for me.

My cousin hung up onesies for decorations. So Cute!

Yvonne and her sister.

Some of the presents. My mom got me the cradle. Isn't it cute??

My grandma!

Denise and Jennie, close friends of my mom, but they are mine too!

My sister Morgan and cousin Nikki. Thanks girls!

Playing a "draw the baby on your head" game.

My cousin Amanda was really into it!

Sarah won! (I need a better picture...hers looked most like an ACTUAL baby...even though it had a tail!)

Ethan helping me open presents with great vigor!

What I'm showing him is a picture frame that says "Me and My Brother" that I can put a picture of the 2 of them in. I can't wait! He thought it was great.

My cake. Oooh it was so good!

Thank you again to Nikki, Morgan and my mom for putting this together for me. It really did make me feel special. The better part was being able to show off my house to everyone and just visit. It was wonderful!

No comments: