Monday, February 8, 2010

36 week update

So here's my 36 week update. I am tired, and cranky and ready to have this baby. He is more active than Ethan ever was in the womb, and if you've met Ethan, that is hard to believe. So, it would be hilarious if Ethan turns out to be the calm child.

Everything is going well. I had a couple of scares early on with this pregnancy, but the last couple of months have been uneventful, which is good. I am starting my weekly appointments, with the next being this Friday. I don't know if they will start checking dilation then or what. I do know that at the 38 week check up, the doctor will to an exam to make sure he's head down, and probably dilation will be checked as well. As of today, I have 24 days until the due date. Jason thinks I will go into labor the last week of February, so we will see. I'm just ready to have my body back. Not that I had the best looking body, but I'm ready to not be a baby motel anymore, and to see what Michael looks like and what his personality will be. Ethan asks almost daily now when he will get here. I think he'll be a great big brother, and I hope I'm not wrong about that.

On another note, we are all moved into the new house and I will be taking pictures soon so everyone can see what we've done with it. I'm just too tired right now. Below is my 36 week photo, and as you can see, I'm exhausted. I have raccoon eyes! But I'm happy, which is the important thing. Hope you enjoyed the update!


No comments: