Thursday, October 29, 2009

Placenta Previa

I had my normal check up today and my doctor told me that my ultrasound last week showed that I have partial placenta previa. That means that my placenta is partially blocking my cervix. If it doesn't fix itself in the next 6 weeks, then I will probably be scheduled for a c-section. Not that that would happen now, but around the due date. Since mine is partial, it could possibly move out of the way if the growth of my uterus pulls it up. Let's cross our fingers. On the positive side, the baby is just fine. I just have to worry about bleeding. That would be bad. Other than that I'm ok. I also can't do any heavy lifting or cleaning or anything that would put stress on my cervix. I get my ultrasound when I am 28 weeks. If everything looks good, then I can go back to normal.

Anyways, that's my update. I was pretty upset earlier today, but I'm ok now. I'm just trying to not worry about anything until I actually need to worry.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

if you need anything, give me a call! I am sure that everything will work out the way that it's supposed to. Trust in Heavenly Father :)