Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween!

Here are our pictures from Halloween. Our ward had a joint party with another ward and it was alot of fun. My mom came over to join us, which was good because she took Ethan home with her that night so she could watch him the next day while we moved. It was very helpful. Thanks again Mom! I will explain as we go:



Our family. Jason's sister, Sara, was able to get a good deal on a Buzz Lightyear costume for Ethan. She then helped us put together our costumes so Jason could go as Woody and I as Jessie. I think it turned out pretty good for homemade. Thanks Sara.
Me and Ethan

My mom went as a witch

My mom and Ethan. He got super hot, so after he trick or treated a couple times, we took his suit off.

He got this cute ghost from the fishing booth we had. He really likes it.


Sara and the girls showed up toward the end. We didn't get to spend much time with them, but they sure looked good! Lily was Tinkerbell and Brooke was Wendy.

Ethan, Lily, Jeannie, and Brooke


Sara as Peter Pan. She looked great!

Lily

Brooke


The next day, while we were moving, my mom took Ethan over to my grandparents and he put his suit on again so they could see them. I think these pictures turned out great! I love them, and I love that my grandparents are around to see Ethan grow.
Ethan with Poppy

Ethan with Great-Grandma

We had fun, but I'm glad it's over. Next year should be even more fun!

No comments: