Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February Birthdays

This past Saturday was my cousin Amanda's 18th birthday. It was also my grandfather's birthday. AND we celebrated my mom's birthday, which falls on the 27th. So it was a festive day. I can't believe Amanda is 18. I remember holding her as a baby and it just makes me feel old to see her grown up! Anyways, here are some pictures from the party.

Amanda and Grandpa

Amanda and her boyfriend Austin
My cousin Lauren

Grandpa with their dog, Morgan
Ethan helping grandma unwrap presents.
Ethan helping Amanda unwrap presents....he is IN the bag!
Ethan looking at Amanda's present
The birthday kids blowing out candles



It was a really fun time and it's always nice to be with the whole family!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Wow Amanda is huge! And so is LAUREN! I have a picture of her from your wedding. Crazyness. I love celebrating birthdays with family, its always so much fun! Glad you guys had a good time!