Friday, November 9, 2007

Today we went to the mall...

Today Jason got to come home early, so we went to check out the new Fresh & Easy store that just opened. Aaron got a job working there, so we thought we'd go check it out. It was pretty nice. I think we might do some shopping there.

It was right across from the mall, so we decided to walk around and have dinner there. We just grabbed McDonald's, and let Ethan walk around. He totally loved the toy store. But he walked around really good. We haven't really let him do that because he has soo much energy, we were worried he would just run off. But he held our hands and listened to us really well. It made us very proud.

I also found out today that my grandma in Idaho isn't doing very well with her health. She has Alzheimer's and she had a kidney removed in July because they found cancer there. My grandpa passed away in August from a stroke, and we just think that she misses him and wants to be with him. So, she is not really eating and her body is shuting down. My dad is putting her in a hospice home. I don't know if she will be here for Christmas. She might not even be here for Thanksgiving. So we have had it rough. Anyways, I will probably write more about this later. I am sorry I started this out happy and then went kinda sad. I am in good spirits, so it's okay.

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

I've never heard of Fresh and Easy before... Thats crazy to think Aaron is working. I remember when he was little and obnoxious! lol. Sounds like you guys had fun though!