Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pictures of me

I stole this idea from my friend Giang's website. Rules: You answer the question and then do an image search for it. The first picture you find goes up. Sounds simple and really fun!

1. Age at your next birthday: 27


2. A place you’d like to travel: Austrailia



3. Your favorite place: Curled up in bed.

4. Your favorite object: My Wedding Ring



5. Your favorite food: Mashed Potatoes



6. Your favorite animal: Dog


7. Your favorite color: Blue

8. Town where you were born: San Bernardino, CA



9. Town where you live: Covina, CA


10. The name of a past pet: Kailia




11. First name of a past love: Jacob


12. Best Friend’s nickname: Jay


13. Your screenname/nickname: Carebear




14. Your first name: Cari




15. Your middle name: Lee



16. Your last name: Pearson



17. Your bad habit: Wearing PJ's too long

18. Your first job: Old Navy


19. Your grandmother’s name: I will to both: Helen



and June




20. Your major in college: Photography




This was really fun to do. I didn't put the first picture I found on everything, because they were weird, and Kailia was my actual cat. There wasn't much on the internet for that word. Even if you don't do a blog like this, it's kinda fun to see what images pop up when you enter random words on the search engines.


No comments: