Sunday, April 18, 2010

Visitors

We have had a few visitors who wanted to meet Michael. It was really nice that people drove far to come see us. I wanted everyone to meet Michael as soon as they could, so it meant a lot to me to have these visitors.



My cousin Amanda holding Michael

Amanda, Ethan, Aunt Silvia and Lauren, with Michael

We drove up to my grandma's one day because my cousin Janet came out for a visit from Texas, so we invited more people over to meet Michael. This is my cousin Nicole with Michael

My mom with Michael

Janet with Michael

Janet's son Stone with Michael

My cousin Justin with Michael

Thank you to everyone who came to see us, either in the hospital or at home. I know we don't have pictures of everyone, but we still love you and are glad you were able to celebrate welcoming our newest child into the world!

No comments: