Monday, January 25, 2010

Pictures!

I wanted to share some pictures that my friends Crystal took of us. She is taking classes for photography and also thinking about starting a business, so she offered to take pictures of us for free. Usually I am behind the camera, so I jumped at the chance. I also wanted some pictures of me being pregnant. I never had the opportunity to get them done when I was pregnant with Ethan, so this meant alot to me. However, I was not feeling well that day. With all the packing and getting a house ready to move into, my body was just hurting. Anyways, I tried to look the best I could, but in a couple of the pictures, you can tell I don't feel good. Anyways, here are a few of the pictures she took. She is still editing more, but it's taking awhile because she just moved herself! So enjoy, and I will post the rest when I get them!




I like this one, because you can't tell I'm 32 weeks pregnant!


One of my favorites of my current little family.

Ethan

He conquered the maze!

Belly shots





Thanks again Crystal! Maybe you can come take pictures of Michael when he gets here? :-)

No comments: